Why Buy From Us?
New Found Metals portlights are the best portlights you can buy and install. What makes NFM different from other suppliers of Port Windows? What makes us special?
First, our primary customer is you the individual, the sailor, the world cruiser, the yachtsman, and all hands on people like yourself.
Secondly, we answer the phone and we only sell direct so there is no dealer between you and our great support staff.
Our design, construction, and engineering reflect our listening and learning from you and your experiences since 1975. We know that preparing a boat for world cruising is no small undertaking.
Our Port Townsend staff is with you throughout the installation process with guidance and the tools you need to get the job done quickly and effectively. But don’t just ask us, ask the thousands of sailors these past thirty years who have successfully replaced old Portlights with NFM Portlights on boats from Able to Yorktown.
- We received the 5 X 12 Trimatrix Port yesterday....and I installed it today. WOW!! I really like the port, and my wife likes it too!! What is really great about it is the fact that it is a really good direct replacement for the Atkins Hoyle 5 X 12.... I only had to use your template to drill the holes for your port and notch out for the rain drains...and put the port in. Easy as could be!! We will be ordering a bunch more soon...a few at a time!Rob Homan
- The portlights look like jewelry on the Alberg cabin. Not a real breeze to install but once I got the first one sorted out the rest were simple. The cutting/drilling template was fabulous and is on its way back to you. The website postings were very helpful, particularly for installing the screens.Bert Vermeer
- Yesterday I finished the installation of the six new stainless ports I ordered from you. I am thrilled with the way it turned out. From day one when I purchased this boat I did not like the touch and feel nor the look of the plastic ports. The new ports are much more functional and easy to operate. They look like jewelry for the boat and really enhance her salty appearance. Thanks again for offering a great product.Lucian Jorg
- We are so happy that we went to New Found Metals and installed the portlights! We have installed 4 of the 8 portlights so far and they went in easily and look fantastic. What a great and helpful owner and company. We highly recommend the switch using New Found Metals.Kerry O'BrienLa Fitte 44
- They've been great - my only regret is that I got the 3x11 portlights for the V-berth and the head; I'd be better off with 4x11 portlightsRick WestlakeBristol 29.9
- FYI they fit almost seamlessly just had to use a laminate trimmer to open the area for the spigot drain.Jim Burnett1983 Nordic Tug